*All QNUBU products are delivered directly from stock and will be delivered within 5 working days as standard!
QNUBU has been added due to the many questions from members about these products.
The QNUBU presses are of the highest quality and have been specially developed with patented techniques that can achieve the highest quality.
This model is plug & play
With a built-in press it can easily achieve a pressure of 1 ton, the Qnubu Press Pro series is a professional tool to have in different circumstances.
Due to the enormous pressure and temperature, an extraction technique is used that is better known as Rosin Tech, from which the enormously marked extraction Rosin is extracted.
To receive the Rosin, the vegetable matter must be pressed and heated so that the Rosin can separate and be freed from trichomes. This also makes it possible to make Rosin from other extractions.
With this technique you can extract essences and oils from, for example, aromatic plants but also medical plants. Easily produce your own remedies for your health now.
- This model is plug and play
- Pack the starting material in the appropriate press bag, make sure it is closed properly. This ensures that you can speed up the process later. The micron density is not special, but it is recommended to work between 20 and 160 microns.
- Activate the tool for the desired temperature
- Start the process
- Catch the Resin
- The quality is completely dependent on various factors such as pressure, temperature and time.
- Manual operation
- Plug and Play System: Plug and Play
- Pressure: 1000 KG - 1 TON
- Plant Size: 6x12CM
- Double temperature control (0-250 ºC)
- Timer 0-999 sec. Acoustic warning
- 220V European plug
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 13 x 40 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Power: 700W
- Consumption: 700W/h
- Amperage: 3.5A
- Frequency: 50Hz